My real name is Lorenzo, and I was born in 1991. I live in a little seaside city near Rimini, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. I'm a big AUDI
My other interests are computer, cinema, videogames and music. I collect scale model cars: I've got lots of them, most coming from my childhood, but now I'm buying only Audi ones.
I collect various car magazines too.
This is my current car:
1995 Audi 80 Avant 1.6 Confort
Bought as second-hand car in 1997 (to replace our 1982 Fiat Ritmo Super 75 1a serie), it was originally our family car (very rarely used anyway), but since I have taken the driving license in 2009 it has become my own personal car (actually I drove the Yaris for the first two months after taking the license, just to improve my driving qualities).
The car is still today in mint conditions, and also with a low mileage in relation with his age.
You can see main infos about my "Four Rings" also here http://www.audiclassiche.net/club/amici.php?photo_id=1167
I still sometimes drive also a 1999 Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Sol 5 Doors (the family "mule"), to go to work.
My Audi-Obsession started in 1997 (I was only 6 years old!!), when my father bought my current Audi, and since then I've started to enter in the Audi world and to adore it. Obviously I've got a quite large culture about the world car industry too, since cars have always been my main interest, so I'm able to recognize every car I see on the road since I was a kid.
I also like old cars (from the 70s on)
If you are interested, you can see some photos of the last Audi-meeting I went to here
More cars that I've driven (more or less briefly) so far:
- 1992 Renault Clio 1.2 Limited (My grandma's car until 2006, the first car I ever drove when I was 15, for almost 20 seconds)
- 1992 Renault Express Van 1.4 (My father's van until 2009)
- 2007 Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI (School drive car)
- 2009 Audi Q5 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic (The car of a friend of mine)
- 2009 Fiat Fiorino Combi 1.4 Natural Power (My father's current van)
- 2009 Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 (Courtesy car for a week, when the Yaris engine broke down)
- 1994 Fiat Punto 75 S (2nd courtesy car for a week)
- 2002 koda Octavia Combi 1.9 TDI Elegance
- 1989 Audi urquattro 20V
- 1994 Fiat Ducato Maxi
- 1986 Audi urquattro Treser
- 2012 Citroën C3 1.1
- 2012 Ford Fiesta 1.4 16V GPL
- 2000 Iveco Daily
- 2008 Peugeot 107
- 2009 Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge
- 1999 Fiat Fiorino 1.7 TD
- 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet 2.0 TFSI
P.S. My Walter's nickname is the result of a long... story!